- 1 Introduction
- 2 Cleaning of time use diary data
- 3 Report on Adapted PPVT-III and 'Who Am I?'
- 4 Imputations to solve missing data problems in Wave 2.5
- 5 Review of main educational program of 4-5 year olds
- 6 Cleaning of income data
- 7 Height differences
- 8 Data issues in Wave 3.5
- 9 Data issues in Wave 4
- 10 Data issues in Wave 5
- 11 Smoking inside the household
- 12 Missing data for Wave 6 items
- 13 Issues with breadwinner questions
- 14 Date of birth corrections
- 15 Minor changes for weight, BMI & and height percentiles and z-scores
- 16 Body fat percentage data corrections
- 17 Wave 4 salary and wages
- 18 Study children allergies (issues with Wave 6 and 7 data)
- 19 After school care issue Wave 7 B cohort
- 20 Who is mother/father issue
- 21 Repeated a year level issue
- 22 Executive functioning - CogState - missing data Wave 7
- 23 Expected/received child support per child
- 24 Reason for change in education institution - SC CAI 6.5 (pc44c3b1):
- 25 Child support - parent living elsewhere PLE 20.8 (pe21p5)
- 26 Informant indicator in LSAC variable naming convention: Approach in Wave 7 and subsequent Waves
- 27 Desired occupation sequencing issue
- 28 Inconsistent placement of SC question
- 29 Difference in health status of household members across waves of LSAC
- 30 Academic Rating Scale score in Wave 7
- 31 Gambling data inconsistencies
- 32 References
- Appendix A: Item-person map
- Appendix B: Principal component analysis
Adams, R. J., & Khoo, S. T. (1996). Quest: The interactive test analysis system (version 2.1). Melbourne: ACER.
Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS). (2002). Australian Standard Geographical Classification (ASGC) 2002. Cat. no. 1216.0. Canberra: ABS.
ABS. (2006). Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (1st ed.). Cat. no. 1220.0. Canberra: ABS.
ABS. (2011). Australian Statistical Geography Standard (ASGS): Volume 1. Main structure and greater capital city statistical areas. Cat. no. 1270.0.55.001. Canberra: ABS.
de Lemos, M. & Doig, B. (2000). Who Am I? Supplementary Information. Melbourne: ACER.
Dunn, L. M., & Dunn, L. M. (1997). Peabody Picture Vocabulary Test (3rd ed.). Circle Pines, MN: American Guidance Service.
Egerton, M., & Gershuny, J. (2004). Utility of time use data: Report to DfES. Colchester: Institute for Social and Economic Research, University of Essex.
Fisher, K. (2002). Chewing the fat: the story time diaries tell about physical activity in the United Kingdom. Colchester: Institute for Social and Economic Research, University of Essex.
McMillan, J., Beavis, A., & Jones, F. L. (2009). The AUSEI06: A new socio-economic index for Australia. Journal of Sociology, 45(2), 123-149.
National Center for Education Statistics (NCES). (2002). User's manual for the ECLS-K first grade public-use data files and electronic code book (NCES 2002-135). Washington, DC: US Department of Education, Office of Educational Research and Improvement.
NCES. (2004). User's manual for the ECLS-K third grade public-use data file and electronic code book (NCES 2004-001). Washington, DC: US Department of Education, Institute of Education Sciences.
Rothman, S. (2013). Using the Adapted PPVT-III in LSAC. Unpublished paper. Melbourne: Australian Council for Educational Research.
Wechsler, D. (2004). The Wechsler intelligence scale for children (4th ed.). London: Pearson Assessment.
Wright, B. (1998). Estimating measures for extreme scores. Rasch Measurement Transactions, 12(2), 632-633.
Wright, B., & Masters, G. (1982). Rating scale analysis: Rasch measurement. Chicago: MESA Press.