Our interviewer will be looking to ask for your consent to link your survey data to relevant government data. Data linkage is the process of combining various data sources to produce a more comprehensive picture of the factors affecting you. You can’t be identified when our specialists do this.
With your permission, we’d like to link your Growing Up in Australia data to some other data sources to expand the range and improve the quality of data we collect. Linking your responses with existing data also means we can ask fewer questions in the survey, saving time for you.
- Data Linkage Brochure W10 [PDF, 1 MB]
- Centrelink parent participant information sheet W10 [PDF, 608 KB]
- Centrelink participant information sheet W10 [PDF, 586 KB]
- Immunisation participant information sheet W10 [PDF, 544 KB]
- Education participant information sheet W10 [PDF, 570 KB]
Update your details
If you move house, change phone numbers, or get a new email, let us know!
We’ll only ever send you relevant Growing Up in Australia study information.
Want more information about the study and your privacy?